FIRST CLASS IS FREE!Please contact us to set up your first free class!
SIGN UP FOR YOUR MONTHLY CLASSES AT THE LAB STORE
- RT @MBG_Editor: Basically, everything you ever wanted to know about why gluten might be worth eliminating. mbg.is/11z8l0o by @AmyMy… 2 weeks ago
- The RAT PASS is here. Stop dropin' and start punchin'!... fb.me/2uWre00Fg 2 weeks ago
- @cmajor14 we can always create our own? 3 weeks ago
- Just wondering. Who soaks their nuts? thelabfitnesstraining.com/2013/05/15/are… fb.me/2ftto5LJM 1 month ago
- Hey Rats! Who's running the COP 5 Peaks race this Saturday? It's a good one. Maybe it should be the Saturday workout?? 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: thelabfitnesstraining
You really can’t go wrong with a recipe from Elana’s Pantry. If your bananas are ripening faster than you can eat them, then you should make this delicious gluten free banana bread – so easy to make and very forgiving … Continue reading
THIS IS NUTS! Here’s a little something we thought we’d share with all you nut eaters out there. Maybe you already know this, but did you know that by soaking your nuts in water for a few hours before eating … Continue reading
During a recent First Aid course I was required to take, the course material included a small section on babies and toddlers. This included how to perform CPR, how to help a choking child, etc. During the choking part of … Continue reading
What a great weekend!! The Rats were out in full effect for the outdoor class on Saturday, and for the Sunday run. Many more of these to come this summer! May just started, did you sign up at The LAB … Continue reading
Original Lab Rat, Paige WON her age group at the Pump It Up Run in Dinosaur Provincial Park on Saturday! Did we mention she also PRd her hang clean the other day at 120#!?!?!?! Paige has been with us since … Continue reading
Attention all LAB Rats, Our good friends at CF Construction have just informed us that they are hosting a First AID class tomorrow morning in the gym. This means that we are NOT having a class at The LAB tomorrow. … Continue reading
10 Rounds for Time (5 rounds/partner), and only 1 partner working at a time: Row 300m 10 Burpees 10 Farmer Walks (24kg/hand,16 kg/hand) 10 WallBalls 10 KBS (24kg/16kg) As a noteable mention, Paige PR’d her hang clean at 120#. And……..it … Continue reading